Re: questions about netbooks.

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 15:18:58 -0800

Hi, Brian.  One thing you want to be sure of is that your netbook has the F
keys or function keys.  Some netbooks like Del don't have them, and this can be
a real inconvenience for those of us who don't use a mouse.  Also, you might
want to get the maximum available ram in a netbook.  They are advertised for
going on the net and getting mail, etc.  If you want to run programs on them,
the extra ram will come in handy.
Hth.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx