Re: question repeated! and other one.

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 13:36:34 -0600

In jaws9, first adjust the global voice, and go all the way through to "ok."
Then, load MS_Word and if you wish different voices, do them in that application, in other words, one of the choices will be for word in the options / voices dialog.

Curtis Delzer.
HS

At 12:27 AM 11/28/2008, you wrote:
Sorry, I stated JAWS 10, but I notice that the problem is with JAWS 9.

HTH,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>