RE: question on Omnipage

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 07:53:36 -0700

Stefano,
Interestingly ABBY Fine Reader is one of the engines used by OpenBook.
One cold simply use ABBY or Omnipage and have excellent OCR capability at
about 1/10th the cost of OpenBook.
In fact, one could use either of these products for about or less than the
cost of upgrading OpenBook. (LOL)
Cy, The anasazi