Re: question about jaws installation

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:12:51 -0800

then restart the computer
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Jackson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: question about jaws installation

Hi Cena,

If you can see the window with the video intercept error  you should have an
option to install video intercept. If you can't see it you will likely have
to use narrator. The speech leaves alot to be desired but it will get you
out of a bind. You can start narrator by holding down the windows key and
pressing the letter U. After that alt tab to the video intercept  window and
you should be able to tab to  a group of radio buttons and choose install
video intercept and then press space on the execute button.

Gary

Gary Jackson    KK5GE
gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 409-962-0353