question about check boxes in Word

  • From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acb-l@xxxxxxx>, <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blcompusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:44:44 -0500

Hi,

I got an e-text version of the book for my women's health class. It's in a word
Format. In this chapter, we're talking about different symtems that can cause
depression in women. I need to indicate whether  or not, I am the one that
might have one of those  symtems listed in the book.  There are some boxes that
I need to check. How can I possibly work around those boxes using Word 2002 and
jaws 7.0? Please! I realize there are some rows, columbs and tables in that
part of document as well.

Best regards,

Vy Pham