question about Outlook 2003

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:07:03 -0500

HI all,

I just switched to Outlook 2003, and I have two questions.  Is there any
keyboard shortcut that you can use to jump to the next folder with unread
messages, such as when you are in Outlook Express and can use control-J to
do this?  I looked all over the help and couldn't find it.  Also, it seems
that there is a quirky thing with JAWS where if there is only one unread
message in a folder, it won't tell you so until there are two or three.  So
if I can't jump to a folder that has the unread messages, is there anything
I can do to get JAWS to tell me even when there is only one unread message
in a folder?  It is very time consuming to check each folder just to make
sure there isn't an unread message in it.  I use rules extensively and
sometimes have important messages from work which might just be one message,
but I can't wait until there are two to check it.  Thanks for any help, and
overall, I like Outlook better than outlook Express, if I could just get
this quirk figured out.

Nicki,

Loving Jesus and loving my husband.

My groups:

For Christian wives or soon-to-be wives:
PrayingWives-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

for users of Braille Lite or Braille 'n Speak note takers:
braillelite-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web site: www.nicksmix.net