Re: question about JFW 8 with xterm

  • From: "Loreal Lavigna" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:05:04 -0400

Is there a website from where I might download this program? I am working as a medical transcriptionist and could use any and all references available (purchased and/or free). Thanks in advance! Enjoy getting something you like for free? Princess House Loreal Marie Lavigna Lifestyle Consultant Loreallavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mobile: 518-330-5188 www.Princesshouse.com/llavigna Skype ID:Llavigna Always have my latest info Want a signature like this? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeanine" <jlineback@xxxxxxxxxxx>