RE: question about JFW 8 with xterm

  • From: "Jeanine" <jlineback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 06:16:03 -0600

Hi Sean.  The Xterm program I'm talking about is a free medical dictionary.
Debbie Scales and I used to work with it several years ago.
I'm trying to get jaws to read the list of words automatically when you
arrow down through the list.  As it is you have to hit the Jaws key plus up
arrow each time you arrow down the list to read the word.  At one time
Debbie and I had worked together on scripts to make Jaws read the list and
other such things in the program more automatic.  I no longer have those
scripts and I now need to use this program again.
So, If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
Jeanine

"Choose to follow your dreams and God will open the doors!"