question about JAWS 6

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:15:25 -0500

I know there was someone on this list who, like me, had trouble with JAWS
5.1 and the new Dell Dimension 8400 computers with the new ATI graphics
cards.  I would like to know if any of you who  have that configuration have
installed JAWS 6, and has it gone smoothly?  I know JAWS now is supposed to
support this, but we all know how much that can be worth, with any program,
not just JAWS.  It took a lot of finagling just to get JAWS installed on
this machine, and I don't want to cause myself more problems.  of course, I
am most assuredly aware that just because someone else with my configuration
doesn't have problems doesn't mean that I won't, but hey, this is just a
precaution I wish to take to assure myself as much as possible.  Thanks for
any help.