RE: question

  • From: "James Austin" <saulky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 02:17:37 +0100

Hi Amber
First got to the jfw to  pc cursor by pressing insert and plus if you are on
a desktop, and capslock and semi colon on a laptop - nless you've changed
the default keys.

If the file is big enough, it will tell you hw many megs it is if it is
smaller than one mg you'll get it in killa bites

Best Wishes James