qualitative data analysis

  • From: "Chaunni" <chaunni_rb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 21:29:21 +0100

Hi everyone,

My name is Rachid and I'm a researcher at the university of Leuven (Belgium).
For a project I should work with qualitative data analysis (QDA) software
packages. I was wondering if anyone who is familiar with the field of social
sciences has any experience with QDA software such as Atlas-ti, MaxQDA, NVIVO,
Nudist, ...?
More specifically, do any scripts exist for these programs and/or which one is
most accessible with JAWS?
Any information on the topic is really appreciated.
Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help me out!

Cheers,

Rachid