Re: putting Jaws in the system tray?

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 02:50:05 -0400

Also, I use to have the shortcut key control shift j on the desk top to
start Jaws.  I am fond of this key combination, as I have had it since the
first version of jaws I ever had which was version 2.  Somehow, I have
always been able to transfer that key combination to every version of Jaws I
have had since.  With this version, however, I can not do this.  No matter
what I do, the control shift j combination won't take rather the control alt
combination does work.  I want my old combination back as I have had it so
long and I love it.  I have tried everything I know, this is working with
Jaws 5.1 and win 98.  I go to the properties on the desktop and everything.
I have even deleted the short cut altogether and created a shortcut from the
jfw.exe in the folder and I can't get that Help. shortcut key combination to
work for the life of me.