Re: purchasing jaws

  • From: "Steven Hicks" <Steven.Hicks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:30:22 +0000

Hello,

you should be able to purchase just the SMA if you already have a
previous version of JAWS, maybe try E-Mailing:
Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Steve.
>>> mervisallison@xxxxxxxxxxx 01 March 2004 >>>

Hi everyone!
My rehab counselor bought me jaws 4.51 awhile ago but did not purchase
an SMA agreement. I would like to purchase Jaws 5. Do I need to purchase
the program and then the SMA agreement? Or can I just buy an SMA
and-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
and is intended for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s).  It must not be disclosed to any other person
without our authority.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a
person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient or
are aware that this e-mail has been sent to you in error, you are
not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or
retain this message or any part of it.

We sweep all outgoing messages for the presence of computer
viruses.  However, we cannot accept any responsibility for any
loss or damage to your systems due to viruses or malicious code
not detected.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are
those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the
organisations within the Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Health
Community