RE: purchasing jaws

  • From: "Schnurr, Anthony P" <schnurra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:50:45 -0500

Allison,
No you will not need to buy another version of JFW.
Though I don't know the exact dates, if your JFW 4.51 was purchased near the
release of 5.0, you may be authorized to use 5.0.  It would be best to
contact Freedon Scientific to find out if you fall within this cuttoff.  If
not, you will need to pay for an upgrade to 5.0.  At which time it is
advisable to also buy an SMA for the next 2 updates if you intend to keep
current with JFW.
FS won't sell you an SMA in place of an upgrade once the update is out.