RE: punctuation isn't being spoken while typing

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 22:38:10 -0300

Actually you can make jaws speak symbols and punctuation but not letters.
Use the configuration manager (insert 6), go to keyboard settings, control
tab once and down arrow to speak letters and uncheck this item.
If you do this, letters will not be spoken but punctuation and symbols will
be.
Perhaps the symbol speak has been unchecked in this area, if so, punctuation
will not be spoken.

Robert McCoy
506-459-6636