public appology to the list:

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw users email list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 07:48:56 -0500

Hi all,

I expect I'll be kicked off soon so I thought I'd make an appology to the
list of those who do good work here for my behavior over the past several
days.  If anyone wants to keep in touch with me after I'm gone, You know how
to reach me but I won't put my email address in the body of the message
because that can be a source of spam.

Tip, If you look at the archives, you will find that message headers have
email addresses masked.

Johnnie Apple Seed