proper screen color settings in Jaws 9

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 05:57:31 -0500

Hi: I can't seem to find the recommended color and screen settings for Jaws 9
in the help topics.  A few months ago Freedom Scientific gave me a series of
shortcut keys to optimize my settings in Jaws, and I can't seem to find them.
Can anyone tell me where I find this in the help topics and/or give me the
shortcuts if you have them?  Thanks very much. John Fioravanti seem to