Re: programmer's editors and jaws

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:30:38 -0700

I use Programmers File Editor pfe32  Works great You will have to create the
shortcuts for it in startmenu or desktop if you want them.  Has all the good
stuff like no line wrapping or linewrapping, file association change, goto line
command and line numbering.  Unsupported and probably not available so if you
want it I or someone else who has it would have to send it to you.