Re: problems with both jfw 6.2 and jfw 7

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:10:32 -0500

In 2 different messages, Jim said,
lissome here
f irst the fellow that is talking to you about jaws pro has no idea what he
is talking about.
Ricque says,
Good God, man learn to use a spell checker, or proof-read your messages
before posting.
That way we won't have to waste time out of our day correcting you!
Ricque
E-Mail: ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Messenger: ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx