Re: problems reading listsw ith 5.0884

  • From: "Gary Jackson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 18:26:22 -0500

David,

Yes, I'm fully aware that it is checked by default. I am one of the ones
that prefers to uncheck it because I don't need to hear that particular
verbage. What I'm pointing out is that if you happen to uncheck the control
type option it may cause jaws not to read things in several areas,  such as
the subject line of the message in OE when switching folders. It also causes
the first menu item in pull down menus not to be read when using keystrokes
such as alt F for file.

Gary