problem with screen echo

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:20:33 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
All of a sudden, when I read   a document in word when my screen echo is
on highlighted  and I move with down arrow to the  next line or up arrow
to the previous line: jaws will repeat that line. It will read it and
then repeat  it.

In other  words, if I press down arrow and my next line is: its nice.

Jaws will say: its nice its nice

When I press down arrow.This only happens if my screen echo is on
highlighted, if its on none it doesn't do that, but I want to keep it on
highlighted because I select text very often.

How can I fix this?