Re: problem with msn 7 on laptop.

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:30:37 -0000

Hi;

The logical checks would be your firewall and your network connection.  It
may be that your firewall is blocking the port used by MSN, or blocking MSN
itself.  I've sent mail to Microsoft to try and find out what ports
Messenger uses.  What firewall are you using?

Thanks,

Will Pearson
Microsoft MVP (Visual Developer/VC++)