Re: problem with msn 7 on laptop.

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:03:25 -0000

Hi Matthew;

"I can not even gert windows update".

What other problems are you having with the web/e-mail/Messenger?  I'm
wondering whether this is a problem with your internet connection setup,
possibly your wireless network, or whether it's a problem with some specific
software applications.

Thanks,

Will Pearson
Microsoft MVP (Visual Developer/VC++)