problem with msn

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:53:37 -0600

Well I just got my dsl hooked up last week. I had to load that msn software
in order to make outlook express and internet explorer work. I don't use the
msn software but it some how is needed to make the other programs work. I
unchecked the box that says "log on to messenger at start up. Every time I
start the computer I get a message that says
"msniasvcdialog, this program has performed an illegal operation and will be
shut down. Now I went to details and it said something about internet
explorer has caused an invalid page. What should I do. My start up folder is
empty and I can't seem to find this file anywhere.

finnygomes@xxxxxxx

home page
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4niner niner0