problem with lotus calendar entries

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:46:53 -0700

Every so often I get a message which is an invitation to a conference call
or something like that.  When I go into the actions menu jaws gives me
additional options from the normal list which include, respond-sub-menu,
respond with comments.  Once I choose one of these options, my view of
this message changes to include check boxes which say pencil-in, have
notes notify you before the meeting, and mark private.  The problem is
even though jaws says the status of these boxes, lotus doesn't have
anything like a forms mode for IE.  In other words, you can't just hit the
space bar to check these boxes.  If you do, Notes says edit but then using
your aro keys you notice the status of these boxes doesn't change.  These
options aren't available in any menu.  If any of you are familear with
Notes, you know you can't simply tab between controlls because that takes
you to the next message and shift-tabbing, conterary to other apis, will
not take you back to where you were.  If anyone has any ideas please send
them my way.  This problem is with Notes 5.0.12
Sean