problem with jfw 5 and windows xp

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tsyslo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:09:31 -0600

I am having a problem with jaws 5.0 and windows xp.  I thought it was something
wrong with outlook express, but I'm not sure now.  Everything was working fine
until this morning when I tried to save some messages from one of my folders in
outlook express to a folder on my hard drive.  I've done this several times
with no problem, but today when I got to the combo box where you select what
folder on the hard drive you want the feels to go jaws just said my documents 3
of 5 and I couldn't move up or down the list and I couldn't get out of the save
message as dialog without doing a control alt delete and shutting down outlook
express with windows task manager.  I have reinstalled windows xp service pack
2, done a system restore, and reinstalled jaws.  It is still having the same
problem, and it isn't just outlook express.  It does it when I'm in note pad
also.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can try?
personal and MSN Messenger: tsyslo@xxxxxxx
Skype user id: tlsyslo
AOL Instant Messenger: Drizzlecat!
Yahoo messenger: tlsyslo