Re: problem with jaws and braille in win7

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:46:43 +0100

What build of JAWS are you using? You should be using 11.0.1467. It may just improve the Braille experience.

From Chris H in Derbyshire

On 10/09/2010 8:20, Sauro Cesaretti wrote:
Hi all,
I'm having some trouble using jaws 11 and seika braille display.
In particular, I have a strange refresh problem and a big delay in the answer.
I'm using windows 7 starter an asus 1015pe with 2 gb of ram.
A week ago I have tried the same situation in aanother netbook with xp
home and the problem was almost the same.
thanks in advance for the clarification
Best Regards, Sauro