Re: problem with internet explorer

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 06:47:39 -0700

I set items in the advanced menu for accessibility already, and it made no
difference. It would make more sense if it happened on every web page, but it
only happens on certain ones, and the Windows Update page is the absolute
worse! thanks for your help. If you think of anything else, let me know.

Vicki