problem with internet explorer

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 04:02:08 -0700

I am having an issue with Internet Explorer reading web pages at opening. I
have Windows XP SP2 with the latest updates to IE. I'm using both JAWS 5.1
and 6.2. When I open certain web pages, I must route JAWS to PC, arrow down
to the text, left click the text, and then route PC to JAWS to get the
virtual curser to read the page. Opening a new browser window doesn't help.
Any solutions for this issue? Thanks.

Vicki