problem with backspace key when jaws is running

  • From: "Mathew Menard" <tiger32984@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:12:59 +0000

Hi,
My friend is having a problem with his backspace key while jaws is running. He cannot backspace to delete any letters. He presses it, but nothing happens. It does not delete the letters or anything. Jaws doesn't even speak when he presses it. I've had him try to restart his computer, restart jaws, and nothing has helped so far. Any suggestions?

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered by Pandora -- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx