problem with JFW 11 and internet explorer 8

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:28:10 -0500

I am running JFW 11.0.756 and Internet Explorer 8. I am having a problem
where when using the virtual cursor on web pages when I go to a new link and
try and move up and down the page JAWS won't read anything and tabbing
doesn't work either. I've tried maximizing the screen, turning the virtual
cursor off and back on, refreshing the page, nothing works. I have to
completely go out of IE and back in. This happens a lot, and rarely happens
with JFW 10. Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I can try? Thank
you for any help.