Re: problem reading a Word document with Jaws

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:06:38 +0200

HI
since  JAWS options with microsoftword are very complicated, i
recommendly suggest you to  review them as well, there is many
features might be turned in off mode, turn them on, and try again,
also you could atatch that certain document, so i can look at it.
hope this helps.
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy
egyptian  sitizen
skype account:
my_speaker

--
BEST REGARD
IT'S ALWAYS HOPE THAT GIVE'S MEANING TO LIFE