Re: problem installing JAWS 6

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:51:35 -0500

Thanks Steve, now I have another question of a similar nature.  It won't
allow me to put it in to the system tray at all, does yours? I've dumped the
idea for now, because it kind of worries me that if something so basic
doesn't work I can't imagine what else might be wrong.  There might be
nothing else at all malfunctioning, but I really like it best when JAWS is
in the system tray.  It's hopefully something very minor that they can fix
real quick.
David Ferrin
They should never give a license to a man who drives a slay and plays with
elves.
personal email address
dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx