RE: problem convincing employer to allow Citrix test with Jaws so I can be hired

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:52:59 -0700

Hi, I have never herd of jaws crashing a system ither.
By crashing a system this means the system must be redone to be useable
again.  A program crash witch jaws does do quite often in some cases not
usually on a server system where all it is doing is providing access to
another computer  is where the program stops working or causes the
system to need restarting to work correctly.
Hth