Re: problem convincing employer to allow Citrix test with Jaws so I can be hired

  • From: Thomas Stivers <thomas.stivers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 09:44:00 -0500

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 05:28:21 AM -0400, Cornell Ligon wrote:
> Hello,
> I remember reading that post a few weeks ago. What you need to realize is
> that apparently no one has any info that's of much use to you; thus, no
> response.
> Your email has such a negative connotation, you may never get a reply now.
> I can however tell you that JAWS works great with all MS Programs with
> maybe a few modifications.
> I've never heard of JAWS crashing any type of system, ever! Maybe the
> employer is using JAWS compatibility issues as an excuse for something else.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Jaws never crashing? What planet are you on?
Type in the infamous C word and watch the fireworks. Using jaws crashing
the server as an excuse for not hiring someone is rediculous, but
believing that jaws will *never* crash is equally rediculous.

Thomas Stivers  e-mail: stivers_t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx