RE: problem compiling a Word script

  • From: "Kevin Prince" <kprince@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 15:11:44 +1300

Hi Hal,

The scripting manual doesn't require any params so it could be the
compiler playing up. I'd send support an email and include the whole
script. Also wondering what the ! does.

Kev

Function: WillOverwriteClipboard
Description
If the clipboard has text resulting from an append to clipboard
operation, asks the user if the clipboard text should be overwritten.

Returns
Type: int
append operation or if the user answers yes to the query asking if they
want to overwrite the clipboard text, false otherwise.

Parameters
No Parameters

Version
This function is available in the following releases:

JAWS 7.00 and later

Kevin Prince
Adaptive Technology Consultant
Technology Employment and Awareness Division Royal New Zealand
Foundation of the Blind Te Tuapapa o te Hunga Kapo o Aotearoa
96 Bristol St
Christchurch
Phone: +64-3-375-4333
Fax: +64-3-355-9151
Mobile: +64-27-245-6687
For Adaptive Technology Helpdesk enquiries: call 0800-24-33-33
Website: http://www.rnzfb.org.nz