RE: preview pain

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:57:35 -0500

Hi. Good for turning off the message previews.=20

I generally have messages display in plain text. The thing with html is =
that you don't want to have links automatically activated because some =
bad software can be installed that way without you knowing about it.  If =
it makes you feel better to have to copy and paste a link into a web =
browser then having it hyperlinked (as it does me) that's your choice. =20

The point I'm trying to get across is that you don't want to open any =
old link unless you trust it.