press control+down arrow to skip the disclaimer part. subject line: alt+tab.

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:46:02 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
HI
A while ago there was a big thread about using alt+tab. One question
that came out in this thread was:
Why does jaws say task switching if I press alt+tab.
I have explored with alt+tab and here is why jaws says task switching.
If your jaws cursor is active, jaws will say task switching each time
you press alt+tab. So if you don't like  jaws saying task switching,
press numpad plus for pc cursor.
Task switching obviously means you are switching to another program, a
program is technically seen as a task in windows.--