RE: power dvd and jaws

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:15:30 -0600

The only thing I might observe is that Power DBD is able to negotiate
the copy protection on DBDs. It seems that this is not a problem unless
your system has a DBD burner on it. For whatever reason I was unable to
get by the copy protection on any DBD after I installed the burner until
I got Power DBD.
Cy, the Ancient One...