Re: power dvd and jaws

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:03:32 -0500

To John and all thosew ho help people on this list,
John, you just saved me a bunch of cash  for software I don't need to buy.
If any one prefers Power D V D  over WinD V D with JAWS, please say  "why".
The beauty of this list is the sharing of  information hopefully for
learning purposes.
Thanks to thosew ho day in and day out provide that information.
We  need contributions from all! so every one plese  keep contributing.