Re: popups are blocked on this page...

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 01:23:04 -0400

I wonder if I did not use google as my home page would this tool bar of
google disappear.
Also, I wonder, if I keep google as my home page for the internet, can this
tool bar of google be disabled?
I also wonder how in the world did I get google to impose their tool bar on
my internet surfing in the first place?
I do not recall requesting to have the google tool bar dominate my internet
experience or whether or not I had a choice.
Well, I am still full of wonderment, and maybe some of you know the answers
to some of the things that puzzle me.
I certainly have enjoyed the information I have learned so far.