Re: please check url

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 16:18:04 -0700

Indeed, there is apparently some anomaly with my computer.  I checked the
page on the other system and it reads fine.  I'm having a couple unique
problems with this system, the other one being that the address bar is
displayed, but shows no address.  and this page does not display.  These
are not JAWS problems, as the page, and the address bar, do not appear on
screen either.  I installed Internet Explorer version 6, SP1 to see if that
fixed the odd behaviors and it did not.
I'm curious if anybody has any ideas I could pursue.  If you do, please
respond off list, as this no longer relates to JFW.  Thank you to the three
people (or more) who checked out the Url.

Dean