Re: placing the jaws cursor on an OE message

  • From: "Troy Sullivan" <sullidog_2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:43:47 -0500

Thanks I will try that. I want to do this because some people have really
long display names consisting of letters and numbers or just simply have a
long name, and I get impacient listening to jaws read the long names. I also
have the same problem on my msn list. Sorry I know I'm picky, but that's
just me.
Troy