Re: pesky menue bar in word

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:48:47 -0600

If it's the task pain, you can turn it off under view.
At 05:22 PM 2/2/2008, you wrote:

Hello,
Could someone tell me how to get rid of a pesky menu please? About a week ago, a menu began appearing in the middle of what ever word document I was in. I'm guessing it's a floating menu and I can't seem to make it disappear. I am really tired of it getting in my way when I am reading and or working in word. It's annoying to be reading along and have the next line or two obscured by jaws reading the menu bar. Jaws has also been reading the menu any time I switch between, or open a new document. I've looked for settings that might have been changed recently but I can't find any and nothing I've tried has helped.

I am running jaws 7.0 and word 2003.

thanks in advance,

Korin