pesky menue bar in word

  • From: "Korin Trytko" <gryffontko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:22:52 -0800

Hello,
Could someone tell me how to get rid of a pesky menu please?  About a week ago,
a menu began appearing in the middle of what ever word document I was in.  I'm
guessing it's a floating menu and I can't seem to make it disappear.
I am really tired of it getting in my way when I am reading and or working in
word.  It's annoying to be reading along and have the next line or two obscured
by jaws reading the menu bar.  Jaws has also been reading the menu any time I
switch between, or open a new document.  I've looked for settings that might
have been changed recently but I can't find any and nothing I've tried has
helped.

I am running jaws 7.0 and word 2003.

thanks in advance,

Korin