per our discussion:Fw: [guispeak] adAware accessibility

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw users email list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 08:38:13 -0500

I thought someone on the list who uses window eyes might be able to help
him.  I also thought that those on this list thinking this over might
benefit from the below message.  Please don't discuss this on the list.  He
won't get the benefit of it and any discussion of it would probably be off
topic except to say that add-aware can be used successfully with jaws.

Thanks!

Johnnie Apple Seed