people finder sites

  • From: "David Hardingham" <jarhead4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:33:53 -0400

Hi and thanks to those who took the time to respond to my question. Now the
second part, does anyone know of for pay sites where I can using my memory to
find just old friends from high school and a few old girlfriends?A friend told
me she used a few of these sites and was not happy with results, she could not
even find herself on one of them and some cost a lot. She is sighted and had
even more problems trying to use my jaws version 4.02.  I have ordered the new
jaws version and should have it in a few days.

Thanks, David