Re: pdf

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 05:46:41 -0400

hay Corry
I think you,do it this way,
open the book, then your screen reader   should say un-tag document reader
order from document recommended then you tab it says only read  from the
current page recommended then tab again and it says read from the current page
then down erro and it will read from the beginning till the end  check it then
tab to the start button and wait it should open the book.
It will say adobe preparing the document.
Joseph.