pc cursor quit reading

  • From: "Troy Sullivan" <sullidog_2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:29:57 -0500

Hi all. I had a strange experience on a website today. I was in forms mode,
then when I left forms mode, all the sudden My pc cursor quit reading so
odviously I couldn't read anything unless I used the jaws cursor. However, I
fixed this problem by closing IE and reopening it. Anyone else had this
happen? I'm using jaws5 update, win xp home, and IE 6. Thanks!
Troy