Re: pack your bags

  • From: "Sun Sparkle" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 15:21:30 -0500

karim,
I would agree with you FS really needs to get better at putting together a
better expericence for the blind person who has purchased the product
you see if they would " put their nose's to the grind stone so to speak"
then they might keep a lot of their loyal customers.
I have talked to a lot of blind people from different lists i am on and well
they think FS is " going to go to the dogs"
why, in the world charge such huge amounts to upgrade/update to the latest
version.
that just does not make any sense at all.